LANDrop 是一款开源免费的支持跨平台的「局域网文件传输工具」，它的使用体验上可以媲美苹果生态的“隔空投送”功能！能超级快速方便地将 iPhone、iPad、Android 手机/平板；Windows、Mac、Linux 电脑上的照片、视频、文档、文件发送到别的设备去。
Drop any files to any devices on your LAN. No need to use instant messaging for that anymore.
LANDrop is a cross-platform tool that you can use to conveniently transfer photos, videos, and other types of files to other devices on the same local network.
You can download prebuilts of LANDrop from the official website.
- Cross platform: when we say it, we mean it. iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, name yours.
- Ultra fast: uses your local network for transferring. Internet speed is not a limit.
- Easy to use: intuitive UI. You know how to use it when you see it.
- Secure: uses state-of-the-art cryptography algorithm. No one else can see your files.
- No cellular data: outside? No problem. LANDrop can work on your personal hotspot, without consuming cellular data.
- No compression: doesn’t compress your photos and videos when sending.
The AppImage we provide as the prebuilt for Linux might not work on your machine. You can build LANDrop by yourself if the prebuilt doesn’t work for you.
To build LANDrop:
- Download and install the dependencies: Qt and libsodium
If you are using a Debian-based distro, such as Ubuntu, you can install libsodium via
sudo apt install libsodium-dev
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/LANDrop/LANDrop
- Run the following commands
mkdir -p LANDrop/build cd LANDrop/build qmake ../LANDrop make -j$(nproc) sudo make install
You can now run LANDrop via