-+- P32Dasm 2.6 * Copyright (C) DARKER (SCF) 2oo9 -+-
P32Dasm is a VB PCode + Native code Decompiler. It can generate String, Numbers,
Objects, Import and Export function listing. There is also PCode Jump calculator.
You can set shortcut to your favorite hex editor for fast patching. I personally
How to use it
Load file by pressing F1, from command line or Drag and Drop.
Tips & Tricks
– You can edit output by pressing button “Edit”. Now you can color interesting
sections, write yours comments, etc …
– For fast moving you can use Position manager. Set cursor to some position click
in Position manager to “Add” button and enter your description. Any time you
need fast jump to your location just doubleclick to your list.
– For VB Native code executables are generated only MSVBVM, External calls and
string references. Usefull for setting BPX, you don’t need search in debugger
where start some Command Button event etc …
– On BIG apps I don’t recommend use option “Use syntax highlight color” – it’s
slow, use normal mode
– If you still need syntax highlighting you can use included Syntax highlighting
for UltraEdit. Just add it to the end of original “wordfile.txt”.
– By some problems you can decompile only some parts with “Decompile from offset”
function. Experienced users only! or read below