LanHelper is a remote administration software for Windows servers and workstations which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owe to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows administrators to perform different operations on numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems.
Without installing any server side program, you would find the network management is more easy by using LanHelper’s NT administration utilities and other tools. With LanHelper you can:
- Scan IP ranges, domains or LAN to collect machine data such as MAC address, logged-on user, OS type, SNMP and more. Easy to manage the machine data with XML and XML-group features.
- View groups, create groups, delete groups and more.
- View users, create users, copy users, rename user, reset passwords, enable & disable users and more.
- View service, install service, delete service and more.
- Execute commands, run programs or open other files on remote computers. For example, make the remote computer open an URL or just play an MP3 song. With LanHelper Integrated Command you can even do more, e.g. lock computer, capture screen, get software & hardware information, kill process by name at regular interval, etc.
- Send the Wake-On-LAN commands (Magic Packet) to power on machines on LAN or WAN. Now supports schedule and service.
- View shares, create shares, delete shares and more.
- Shut down or reboot the remote machines on local network. Now supports local schedule.
- View remote registries, fast multi-values scan, etc.
- View or disconnect open files accessed by other users.
- View or disconnect sessions.
- Send text message to users, computers, workgroups, the whole LAN or several ranges of IP addresses in a flexible way.
- View network registries, perform fast multi-values scan, and more.
- Monitor the machines on your network, check machines status, and detect whether the computer names or the IP addresses have been modified or not.
Different from other similar software, most of the LanHelper NT administration utilities provides many batch modes which can speed up the management progress, and also provides detailed real-time logs for analyzing and researching.
Reporting and exporting are fully supported in LanHelper. LanHelper creates XML & HTML report of machine data, or exports machine data into delimited text files. LanHelper also creates delimited text files or structured XML files of users, groups, services, shares, sessions, open files, scheduled tasks, etc. The exported text and XML files can be easily imported into databases or spreadsheet programs.
004DEF8D . /75 18 jnz short 004DEFA7 ; 此处不能跳 004DEF8F > |8B45 08 mov eax, dword ptr [ebp+8] 004DEF92 . |E8 C5030000 call 004DF35C 004DEF97 . |84C0 test al, al 004DEF99 . |74 06 je short 004DEFA1 004DEF9B . |C645 F3 01 mov byte ptr [ebp-D], 1 004DEF9F . |EB 4D jmp short 004DEFEE 004DEFA1 > |C645 F3 00 mov byte ptr [ebp-D], 0 004DEFA5 . |EB 47 jmp short 004DEFEE 004DEFA7 > \8B45 FC mov eax, dword ptr [ebp-4] 004DEFAA . 8B00 mov eax, dword ptr [eax] 004DEFAC . 8B55 EC mov edx, dword ptr [ebp-14] 004DEFAF E8 24F8FFFF call 004DE7D8 ; 此处为注册验证call 004DEFB4 . 84C0 test al, al 004DEFB6 . 75 26 jnz short 004DEFDE 004DEFB8 . 8B45 F8 mov eax, dword ptr [ebp-8]